We are looking for Senior Project Managers to join the project teams of growing or evolving Financial Services businesses based in Europe, North America and Asia, where we expect demand for Senior PMs soon. We need candidates with project management experience, possibly in Financial Services or Technology, who can manage critical change.
- Manage one or more complex projects (manage people, financials and risk)
- Ensure projects have a valid business case, adequate managerial support and resources
- Establish project metrics and reporting
- Work with Sponsors and PMO Manager to ensure alignment of projects with corporate strategy
- May also manage Business Analysts and/ or Project Managers
- Experience as a Senior Project Manager in delivering complex projects (2+ years)
- Strong communication skills (in-person and online)
- Ability to develop good working relations with stakeholders (all levels)
- Understanding of corporate strategy
- Professional qualification in Project Management (PMP, APM, etc)
The Indicative Annual Salary Range is £75k – £125k (pro-rata). N.B. In the UK, some roles may be inside IR35, some outside.
London, Milan, New York, Singapore, other financial centres around the world or remote.
If we think that your application matches our current requirements, we may contact you within two weeks. Otherwise, we will retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.