- This event has passed.
The Power of FinTech: Creating a More Sustainable and Inclusive World for All
October 13, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 5:45 pm BST
This event by Innovate Finance will showcase the power of FinTech to create real change, right now.
The event welcomes FinTech founders, financial institutions, policy-makers and regulators, NPOs, NGOs, professional services, investors and international hubs for a one-day impact summit. Senior leaders from across the industry will discuss and debate key problem areas facing society and develop an action plan with tangible outputs that showcase how the sector can help create and support a fairer, greener and more sustainable world for all.
– The State of Sustainability: A Global Outlook
– Collaboration for a Greener World: How FinTech Actors Are Taking The Lead
– Third-Party Data and The Need For Transparency
– Financial Services Innovation and Climate Change: A Perfect Union
– Building Back Better: Are Investors Taking The Driving Seat?
– Regulation for a Better World: International Best Practices in Focus
– Financial Inclusion and Wellbeing: A Financial Services System That Caters to All
– Back to Basics: Supporting the Growth of Responsible Businesses
Speakers include Geilan Malet-Bates, Sustainable Finance Lead & Green FinTech Forum Chair, P27; Amy French, Director, Level39; Huw Van Steenis, Chair Sustainable Finance Committee and Senior Adviser to the CEO, UBS; Janine Hirt, CEO, Innovate Finance; and many others.