- This event has passed.
UK FinTech Week 2022 – IFGS – Getting Our Own House in Order: How FinTechs Apply ESG to Themselves
April 5, 2022 @ 10:55 am - 11:30 am BST
Theme: Trust and Accountability: FinTech is Leading the Way
– What is the responsibility of FinTech as an employer?
– How can we build a business that has a social impact and ensures good consumer outcomes?
– The importance of good governance and transparency
– Don’t believe your own hype and be open about failings
– Energy usage and impact of consumer spending on environment
Speakers include Geilan Malet-Bates, Chair & Sustainable Finance Lead, P27 Green FinTech Forum; Antonia Whitecourt, Head of Finance, Seedcamp; Ethan Fraenkel, CEO, Prograd; Henry Philipson, Co-Founder and Steering Committee Member, ESG_VC; Mark Mullen, CEO, Atom Bank; and Dr Vian Sharif, Head of Sustainability, FNZ.
(This is part of the flagship event Innovate Finance Global Summit 2022.)